"EvErYdAy I'M SuFfUliN"


Songs can evoke feelings and emotions like no other medium.
Songs are played at weddings, graduations, life-changing celebrations
and funerals to connect better our feelings to the circumstance.
When we need a CHARGE, a Pick-Me-Up,
we often turn to music a song to find
the motivation to keep us moving.
Certain songs have touched me.
They have provided the needed motivation, and inspiration,
to SPARK the FIRE inside of me when it has been extinguished.
Whether I’m looking for a song to help get me through a workout
or get me through a trying circumstance,
I listen to certain songs like "Everyday I'm a Suffulin"
when I need to be filled-up again with their energy
and their messages of healing, "CELEBRATION" and hope.
Motivational songs captivates our minds by, as doctors have described it,
as “tickling several of the most important parts of the brain
in a highly pleasurable way.”
"Every Day I'm Suffulin"
is one of those songs that will Suffule the brain !!
Enjoy Video.